Thursday, 16 June 2011

Three of a kind

Here's another comp to win books for Father's day. Not sure how that works because I think the day will be over before they despatch the prize. Perhaps the idea is you read them and then give them to Dad next year?

The prize for this comp is a Visa gift card worth $100. I'm not entirely sure what one of those is/does but I'm sure I'd work it out if I won. To enter, just write something camping related. It can be factual or fiction or fun or even poetry - anything goes as long as it relates to camping in some way.

For this poetry competition you can send rhyming or non rhyming poems. Pretty much covers everything, I think. There are cash prizes.

You might be thinking these three don't have much in common, but you'd be wrong. They're all free to enter (as are all the comps I feature) they're all on this blog and I've entered them all. So there.

UPDATE!!!  Just seen this survey about The Weekly News. There's the chance of a £50 prize if you complete it, but more importantly, you can tell them you like the short stories and would like to see more of them.

5 comments:

Sarah Pearson said...

Best of luck! I'm going to have to start entering some of these instead of clicking on them, saying 'ooh, I could do that' and then forgetting!

Helen Yendall said...

Patsy
a $100 visa card is like a credit card that's already loaded with cash ($100). A bit like a credit card in reverse! very nice prize!
Thanks for posting these.
Helen

sallyjenkins said...

I've just filled in the Weekly News survey - and requested more fiction!
Thanks for the link.

Old Kitty said...

I did the survey too!! More short stories every week!! Yay!!! Take care
x

Patsy said...

That's what I keep telling myself too, Sarah. I did these ones, but there are lots more that I mention, then forget about.

That sounds good, Helen. Be almost as good as getting cash.

Thanks, Sally. Hope lots of people have done it.

Cheers, Kitty. Be great, wouldn't it?