Thursday, 30 June 2011

Win a Kindle

You probably already have one and so don't need to enter this competition. Or is it just my imagination that ours is the only Kindle-less home in the country?


  1. Oooh that was easy - so I entered! Well you never know!! Thanks Patsy!

    I don't have a kindle (unless I win this LOL!!!) or a mobile phone. Ahem!! Take care

  2. Well, I started filling in the form for the competition, and as soon as it knew I was female, it tried to fix me up with a dating agency, so I lost my nerve. I'll have to do without the Kindle :o(

  3. Glad it's not just me, Kitty.

    Oh er, Frances - that didn't happen to me. It must like the way you type.

  4. Thanks Patsy I'm resisting Kindles as I'm a hard copy book girl myself.

    BTW You saw that your burning question was answered over at my blog?

  5. Hi Patsy,
    Thanks for this, I've entered, but didn't tick the box for updates on celebs. as you know I'm not interested in them so I think I'll get spamed. Thanks for the link, I would like a kindle.

  6. Where do you find them all, Patsy?! I've had a go - didn't get offered a date though ;-)

  7. I don't have a real kindle either, just the pretend one on my PC :)

    And I didn't get offered a date :(

  8. Thanks, Madeleine. I'll go find my answer.

    Suzy, I asked not to be told about celebrities too.

    Teresa, they're a byproduct of my procrastination techniques.

    Sarah, at least not having the date means you won't lose any reading or writing time.

  9. I haven't got a kindle but I have got a posh new phone - does that count? Thanks for comp!


  10. That's good enough, Petra. You can always use it to call the bookshop and order a real book.


Thanks so much for commenting!