Saturday, 10 December 2011

Don't leave it too late (& day 10)

It's easy to forget competition deadlines and leave it too late to send in your entry. This is especially annoying when you've written the piece and think it's pretty good (I know because it's happened to me more than once)

     SORRY WE'RE .CLOSED         

Step 10 (in winning competitions) is send your entries in good time.

Here's a competition I've told you about before, but you may not have got around to entering. Here's another and another and another and another and another and another. I haven't entered all of those myself yet - better get on with it, hadn't I?

And here's a chance to win some children's books.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for these links Patsy, will have a go at one or two maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with them, Suzie.

    Thank you, anonymous!

    Milo, you better 'ad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrrgh so many competitions so little time! LOL!

    Aww thanks Patsy! Now off I go to have my mince pie! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patsy, where DO you get all these from? You must spend all your time googling "writing competitions"...

    I guess that's why you need all that chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the Readers Digest is the one for me but I will discard the first idea I had as everyone will have thought of that. See, I do take notice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leaving things to the last minute is one of my worst traits. I resolve to work on it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm, mince pies, Kitty - yum!

    It does take quite a while, Frances but I do leave myself a bit of time for writing. Luckily I can eat chocholate whislt I'm Googling so I don't waste a minute!

    Maggie, good luck with those - and I'm awarding you lots of points for paying attention.

    Me too, Sarah - the leaving things and the resolving no to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Patsy, for giving my competition another mention.

    The entries are trickling in now, but the odds of winning are still very good!

    Dan.
    _ _ _

    Win a £50 Amazon.co.uk voucher! Free entry, no purchase required. Visit lies-ink.blogspot.com to find out more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!