Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Hello, Sweetie!

The lovely Susan Jane Jones has nominated me for this award. Thanks, Suzy!

1.  Cookies or cake? 

Cake, obviously. Cakes are bigger than cookies.

2.  Chocolate or vanilla? 

Chocolate.

3.  What is your favourite sweet treat? 

See 1. and 2.

4.  When do you crave sweet things most? 

After breathing in ... or out.

5.  If you had a sweet nickname what would it be? 

Some people call me Rottweiler. I'm sure they must be thinking of sweet little puppies.

I'm passing this on to the following sweet people. Helen, Carol, JJ, Katie, Teresa, Tracy, Rachel, Alex, Vikki, Thomas, Shannon, Diane and another, Diane. If you'd like to accept, just answer the questions on your blog and then pass it on to up to a baker's dozen more sweet people.

Someone else who's sweet (but doesn't have a blog) is my cousin Chris. He sent me this link as he thought my blog followers might be interested. Nice of him to think of us, wasn't it?

30 comments:

  1. Congratulations you sweet thing :-) I think Rottweilers are very sweet :-)
    Thank you for passing it on - I now feel in need of cake x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate cake all the time... sounds like me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, Annalisa. Someone bring me some NOW!

      Delete
  3. How lovely and thank you for passing the calories on to me...

    1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. Not fussy
    4. As soon as I've swallowed
    5. The Baggster

    Sorry, can't fit it on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Yes' is an excellent answer to the first two. I should have thought of that.

      Delete
  4. Thank you! Might have to steal your answer about breathing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your answer to number 4, I can't imagine life without cake, had my fix earlier. Victoria sandwich, and several cups of tea. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a very sensible snack, Maria.

      Delete
  6. You always make me smile Patsy, isn't cake wonderful, and now it's the bake off on t.v. I especially love that multi coloured angel cake. Rotties can be cute, it's only people's perception.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gary made me watch the bake off, Suzy. Think he was hoping I'll get inspired to bake him a cake.

      It's working. Tempted to try a choux gateau.

      Delete
  7. Don't tease with the pics of those scrumptious cupcakes, especially as I have signed up for the Healthy Writers Club at www.shalleemcarthur.com/2012/09/the-healthy-writers-club

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They probably don't taste as nice as a lovely lettuce leaf, L.

      Delete
  8. Awwww you are a joyous gorgeous red setter! Yay!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kitty, you're not the only person to call me a Red Setter!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. And writing them hardly set off a sugar craving at all ...

      Delete
  10. Oooooo, I'm going to enjoy answering those questions!

    Thank you so much Patsy!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My advice is not to do it when you're hungry!

      Delete
  11. That's really sweet of you, Pasty. Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!