Wednesday, 9 January 2013

A Year and a Day

My new romance will be out soon. This one has a fortune teller, Italian restaurant owner and a policeman.

Imagine your perfect Italian hero and you're thinking about Luigi. He hates to see a girl go hungry, invents fabulous cocktails he insists his friends try and has a voice like Amaretto.

John's the policeman. He's not exactly the tall, dark handsome type and his jokes are terrible, but he has his good points.

Stella (a florist who's always hungry) and Daphne (a chef) have been friends forever. They've been getting each other into and out of scrapes for just as long. They seem to have little in common, except perhaps a liking for charming, generous and sexy Italian restaurant owners.

If you like love, flowers, food, policemen and sexy Italians and can withstand John's dodgy sense of humour, I think you'll like A Year and a Day.

It'll be for sale (as an ebook) from next Tuesday (at least, that's what the fortune teller told me.) To keep you occupied until then, here's a competition with a €10,000 prize.

22 comments:

  1. I shall look forward to reading it, Patsy - enjoyed Escape to the Country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover really stands out - brilliant! Good luck with the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flag background was Gary's idea (and he did all the work) Did well, didn't he?

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on the upcoming release. I look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda. There is a lot of food (and fab cocktails) in it.

      Delete
  5. Wow, Patsy - you churning out books now instead of short stories! :O (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

    Bejaysus - can't believe that 10k comp. Cheers ... or should I say sláinte! :)

    Best of luck with your latest novel.

    marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've all been released close together, but where written over a longer period, Marion.

      Reckon you should be able to come up with an entry for that comp - good luck if you try it.

      Delete
  6. Ohh, great stuff, looking forward to reading it. I know you'll do well, I still would rather have a real book though to hold and carry around. I like the sound of the policeman. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a kindle for Christmas and I do like it a lot (very handy for the van) I love real books though. If I was at home and had a real book and the kindle version, I'd read the real one.

      The policeman is a nice chap, Suzy. I think you'll like him.

      Delete
  7. Sounds great, Patsy - I like the characters already!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!