Saturday, 1 June 2013

Coming soon ...

Alfie Dog Fiction are producing a collection of my plant based stories. It'll be available as both an e version and a paperback. I'm jolly excited about this.

Working on this project made me wish A Year and a Day  and Paint Me a Picture were both available as real books too. So I've sorted that!

If you're working on a novel yourself then the prize for this competition might be very useful. Actually it's a great prize for any writer.

If you're interested in education, people laughing at themselves or getting your mits on £150 then this competition might appeal.

Anyone who likes stationery (that's all of us isn't it? - I can't be the only one with more pens and notebooks than I strictly need and a collection of lucky paperclips) might like to try this one.

26 comments:

  1. Good luck with Up the Garden Path, Patsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very exciting about the Alfie Dog book, Patsy and I don't blame you for wanting to see your other work on the printed page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not so much seeing them, Wendy as stroking the covers!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, Patsy! It sounds great. :) And I'm happy to hear your books will be available in print now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Patsy, and thanks for the competition info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Patsy! Let me know when it's available so I can announce it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alex. I'll take you up on that!

      Delete
  6. Whoop, whoop, whoop! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Well done, Patsy :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound nearly as pleased as I was when the idea was accepted, JJ.

      Delete
  7. Great to have your books available in print, Patsy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so cool about Up the Garden Path--yay you!

    And you're definitely not the only one who loves stationery. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on your latest collection. At first, when I read about the stationery competition, I thought it said you could win £1,000 to spend on stationery. I was thinking that even I may have trouble spending that much! But on rereading I realise it's only £100 - which of course would still be a lot of fun to spend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. £1,000 would be a lot of stationery, but I reckon I could spend it if I won it, Joanne.

      Delete
  10. Hi Patsy .. that's wonderful news ... and I'm pleased you're putting your other books into paper format too ... I'll enjoy reading the plant story ones ..

    Enjoy these coming weeks .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't collect paperclips but I do walk round stationery shops sniffing like an addict!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weirdo! Fancy a person not collecting paperclips ...

      Delete
  12. Well done with Up The Garden Path Patsy and getting the other two books in to paperback, it sound like you've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have! Lots of time at the keyboard, but I think it'll be worth it.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting!