Friday, 27 September 2013

Gooooood morning!

I've been practising trying to sound bright and chipper early in the morning - is it working? The reason for that is I was on the radio again. Hi if you're visiting after hearing me chat to Steve Harris on radio Solent this morning*. The free collection we talked about is available from Amazon or the publisher. Feel free to grab a copy and stick around to chat if you'd like to. And of course hi to everyone who didn't get up at dark o'clock to listen to me. And hi to Steve - he told me he looked at the blog and likes Wednesday word of the week.


*Friday 27th at about 6.40 in the MORNING!!! If you want to book me for a TV appearance, or to chat to your writing group, please make it after breakfast time. :-)

If you like listening to stories, then this competition to win three Lee Child audio books might appeal.

Quirk books sounds like a company I should write for, doesn't it? Unfortunately I'm not going to get my novel finished in time for this competition. If you have a weird romantic novel ready you could send it in a try for the $10,000 prize.


20 comments:

  1. A Gooooood Morning to you too, Patsy! Well they say the early bird catches the worm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll leave them in the garden if you don't mind, Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. I can never manage to be bright and chipper in the morning. Props to you for attempting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you were chipper anyway! I can't imagine you any other way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've not encountered me before the first cup of tea of the day, Alex.

      Delete
  4. Just listened to you on the Steve Harris show. Congratulations on all your successes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interview Patsy, and that's a marvelous moving photograph. I'm over half way through Mavis and the round tower now; it's a great self help novel. Mavis has gone from a quiet shy person to a confident artist, and everyone's friend, but I haven't finished it yet, so looking forward to how it ends. Must work on my conflict part of my novel now for Sally Quillford's course. That's my trouble, I haven't got enough, if any conflict. I've downloaded not a drop to drink, and look forward to reading that. Keep on writing, you're an inspiration to us all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy the rest of Paint Me a Picture, Suzy and good luck with the next part of the course.

      Delete
  6. You sound EXTREMELY bright and chipper - Patsy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good interview Patsy, sorry for the delay have been having both pc problems and health problems. Have a good week=end.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you and the computer are now fully recovered, Yvonne.

      Delete
  8. Far too cheerful for silly o'clock! We don't get UK radio here so I'll have to imagine how you sound!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't check, eh? WEll in that case I was totally marvelous, Lizy.

      Delete
  9. Shared your freebie on FaceBook honey xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patsy - another interview .. that's wonderful - here's to many sales .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!