Sunday, 8 December 2013

The end!

At last, I've got to the end of the list of free to enter writing competitions I started last week. (I'm not stopping doing them, but I'm now up to date with those I've found so far) nineteen, twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three, twenty-four, twenty-five, twenty-six, twenty-seven, twenty-eight, twenty-nine, thirty.

After all that, I hope you'll forgive me for advertising 'A Wish for Christmas' - a lovely collection of festive short stories available from the publisher or Amazon.

Want another quiz? Ok then, there are two versions - this one is for all those who don't forgive the advert ... add the prize money from all thirty of the competitions posted this week and multiply by the number of words in War and Peace.

And for those who do - multiply the entrance fee for all thirty* by the number of stories in my FREE collection.

*clue - they all cost the same to enter as it costs to download Not a Drop to Drink.

There's another free (and short) read here.

20 comments:

  1. You know how to find all the best contests, Patsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sparkles of light on the cover- I'm a sucker for all things glittery. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look right into the sparklyness, Leandra. See how it twinkles ... buy ... buy ... buy ...

      Delete
  3. Hi Patsy - well done - should I have start submitting stories - I know where to come ..

    Have a good Christmas and New Year ... cheers to you, Mr PC and your plot! Have a happy time .. Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tempted you to try yet then, Hilary? Must keep working on it!

      Delete
  4. I have picked out quite a few competitions to enter from your recent lists thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Patsy. That short story made me laugh. Nice job.
    I will be checking all the other links slowly.
    You are too efficient, Patsy. I can't keep up with you! Ha. I am still trying to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't keep up with myself sometimes, Julia.

      Delete
  6. You've done a great job, thanks, Patsy - you mentioned a few I hadn't seen. All the best with that collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the cover, very festive. :) I'll have to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't won anything all year, despite reading your blog all the time.

    Wait? What?

    I have to enter them, too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've looked into that, Deborah and apparently it helps quite a bit.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting!