Friday, 14 February 2014

Happy Valentine's

Just wanted to tell you I love you. Not like that you understand, but I really do appreciate people taking the time to read anything I've written, who follow me here, on twitter or Facebook or even buy my books and short stories.

Here's a Valentine's poetry competition with a prize of a £25 voucher.

These people are also looking for poems. From what I can tell they expect you to write just for the love of it. (please correct me if I'm wrong*)

*the organiser did - please see his comment below.


24 comments:

  1. Right back atcha, Patsy! Hope you're have a wonderful Valentine's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing, Linda. Hope yours is good too.

      Delete
  2. We love you too, Patsy - thanks for bringing all these comps to your blog even though I'll give these two a miss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I'll find other which appeal more, Rosemary.

      Delete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day to you, too Patsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patsy .. love the old fashioned rose .. they smell so beautiful too. Happy Valentine's to you both ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell even better than they look, Hilary - and that's saying a lot.

      Delete
  5. Dear Patsy,
    I wanted to clarify that our competition that you mentioned above it not just for the love. But the winning poems will be published in our poetry selection book to be published later this year. Thank you for mentioning us.
    Peter (1030 Films)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for clarifying, Peter.

      If you run further free to enter contests that you'd like me to mention, please let me know.

      Delete
  6. Aw, love you too! =) The online writing community is such a warm and snuggly bunch of peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now it's Saturday so hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day, Patsy. Thanks for the info. as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!