Saturday, 21 June 2014

By My Side

By My Side is a new collection of 20 romantic stories from Alfie Dog Fiction. I'm delighted my story 'Ad Lib' is included.

The book is available from the publishers and Amazon. Around £2 for an electronic version and £7 for the paperback.

If you'd like to get your own work in an anthology and are a cat lover, take a look at this.

And if you'd like Alfie Dog to publish a collection that's all your own work, earn royalties and get a £200 prize, have a go at their competition.

Find out about my super power here.

16 comments:

  1. Delighted to be in there with you, Patsy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm delighted to be in there with you, Bernadette.

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I'm excited about Kyra's anthology, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your super power, Patsy, and I shall get the Alfie Dog anthology if it's available on amazon.es.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks a great collection, and gorgeous cover. Your super power poem is great as well. Thought it was a quote from someone famous, it is... YOU.... well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a legend in my own lunch break, Suzy.

      Delete
  5. Patsy .. congratulations on getting your book out .. Alfie Dog do you well ...

    I've put the link in - thanks .. everyone will need an afternoon to read the post I think!!

    Enjoy France .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hilary. Just to make you jealous, we're about to go on a pre France trip!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks, Beth. It does look good, doesn't it?(I can't take any credit for it)

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting!