Monday, 16 June 2014

That Kind of a day.

Continuing with my year of meeting up with people I know from the internet, I recently spent a morning with my publisher Rosemary Kind from Alfie Dog Fiction, and her husband, Chris.

Tea and scones were involved (that happens to me a lot) and I got to stroke the dogs and walk round a lake with them. I'm stroking Shadow and Rosemary has Aristotle (Shadow's son.) They're cousins of Alfie

I've mentioned the Alfie Dog competition before, but it's a good one - a prize of £200, plus publication of your story collection and royalties - so I think another mention is justified.

You can find all my Alfie Dog stories here. They're 39p each to download.


27 points to anyone who can name the breed of dog.


20 comments:

  1. Lovely picture of you all, especially Shadow and Ari, the Entlebucher Mountain Dogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww!! The woofies are gorgeous!! And so are the humans! LOL!! Yay for meeting up with bloggie pals! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw how lovely - gorgeous photo and gorgeous doggies :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. No, Alex. Carol had a right. They are a bit corgi shaped though.

      Delete
  5. I'm so glad you've got your curls back, Patsy. You're so lucky with that hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The curly madness is back in full force, Frances.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. There's a reason I made sure they were in the photo, R Mac.

      Delete
  7. Shadow cant be wearing sunglasses surely? Corgi related I would say. Glad to see you with your trademark curls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sun glasses, though maybe we could all have done with them, Maggie.

      I don't know if they're Corgi related - but I know a woman who will. I'll ask.

      Delete
  8. Nice photo! And a nice collection of your stories, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great photo - you all look so happy and summery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do don't we, Rosemary? We were lucky with the weather.

      Delete
  10. Great summery picture. You should send it to one of the writing magazines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've put it on WriteCritical's site, Suzy.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting!