Friday, 18 July 2014

I'm versatile ...

... and have an award to prove it! Thanks very much for nominating me, Jan! After thanking the person who nominates me and linking back to them (check) I'm supposed to tell you seven random things about myself and then pass it on to fifteen (!) other victims, er I mean versatile bloggers.

Here goes ... 1) I had quiche for lunch. 2) My toenails are painted silver. 3) After writing this post I'm going to pack for our next adventure in the camper van. 4) We've just been to France and celebrated our wedding anniversary there. 5) Thinking up randomness is harder than I thought it would be. 6) My Kindle has a purple cover. 7) I haven't eaten any cake all week (scones, buns, waffles and meringue don't count, right?)

I'm passing this on to Linda, LindaLizyR.Mac, Keith, Carol, Vikki, Oscar, Marion, Alex, Kitty, Frances, Charlie, Lindsay and last but possibly the most versatile of all, Hilary. Apologies if you've already had it and no pressure to join in if you don't want to.

28 comments:

  1. My Kindle has a purple cover too! Have a lovely trip to France and happy anniversary to you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suzanne. Managed to get my posts out of order and we've already been to France (changed the tense in the post now!)

      Delete
  2. Hi Patsy - I'm about to start catching up on posts and commenting ... I haven't had quiche for lunch, but I am going out today ... my toes need a tart up - perhaps with one the colours I feature ... congratulations on your wedding anniversary and enjoy the next trip ... my Kindle has no cover, but my ipad does and is white ...

    Happy times and weekend and let's hope this weather lasts .. cheers and many thanks for the compliment ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next big trip is Scotland, Hilary - but we like to keep the van packed in case we get an extra chance to sneak off in it.

      Delete
  3. Hahahaha. This was seriously, one of the best answer lists I've read in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Patsy!
    And none of those things count as cake - you're good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, France! And silver toes. Fancy, lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can do fancy if I really try, Leandra!

      Delete
  6. Wow silver toenails - brilliant, Patsy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patsy...you're so sweet nominating me. I'm blushing. I may swoon. As a hermit-writer...to get attention puts be aflutter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think I've ever put anyone in danger of swooning before, R Mac!

      Delete
  8. Silver? Love it! And thanks for the award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for nomination but Teresa Ashby has just nominated me! I could have guessed your kindle would have a purple cover, but silver toenails, no way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn, didn't get in quick enough, Linda!

      Delete
  10. Great answers, Patsy. Love the idea of silver toenails - I love anything glittery. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From the ankles down I'm looking pretty stylish, Jan.

      Delete
  11. Haha - great random facts Patsy! My kindle cover is purple too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of the shortest lists I've read. Love number 6. Cake lovers in denial.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. See - it was so long you lost count ;-)

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting!