Tuesday, 9 September 2014

I was right

I said we'd be staying somewhere scenic and I was right (see it can happen) Not bad eh?

OK I'm cheating. That picture was taken a good five minute walk from where we stayed.

 This is a picture of the actual campsite.

If you'd like to see even more pictures of our trip then keep an eye on my other blog over the next few weeks. (That doesn't mean you'll escape them here though!)







Meet Willow, my dad's new dog. Even I can't pretend she has anything to do with this blog, but she's so cute I'm fairly sure you'll forgive me.

She has something to do with the trip as we started it with a visit to my dad and step-mum. The actual trip is writing related. It's research.

Oh and I even have writing news. Woman's Weekly have just accepted one of my stories.

30 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous pup! The campsite looks like it's in am amazing spot - I'll be interested to know how much writing you get done on your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only done a bit of editing so far, Wendy. I'll keep you updated if I actually do any real work.

      Delete
  2. Hi patsy .. all looks wonderful - the weather is idyllic at the moment ..and your Dad's new puppy - how quite delightful ... then your stories -that's great news .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for the story! The dog is incredibly cute — takes me back to when my dad's GSD was a pup, with those massive feet. She's 11 and 11 months today, so it was a while ago...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is part husky and doesn't look to me as though it'll get big, Hayley, but I could be wrong.

      Delete
    2. Maybe, Henry - I'll let you know.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your Woman's Weekly story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the story...

    ...and I love Willow. You can have her pop in ANY time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I expect she'll make another guest appearance, R Mac.

      Delete
  6. The water is gorgeous, and the puppy super cute. =) Congrats on the story acceptance! I remember reading those magazines when I was at my Grandmas, I always enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, Willow is absolutely adorable!

    Also, congrats on the story acceptance! That's such amazing news... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww Willow is beautiful. Lovely news about the WW acceptance :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did try stealing her, Teresa but my step mum caught me and took her back. (See it's all true about evil stepmother's. How unreasonable was that?)

      Delete
  9. Great photos and cute dog! Well done on the WW sale, Patsy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous pup, Patsy, and well done on the acceptance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not sure that the comment went through.
    congratulations.
    The dog is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't look like the first one did, Julia.

      Thank you!

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting!