Tuesday, 21 October 2014

You knew already

I've been interviewed by Creative Frontiers. My answers perhaps make me seem a little odd, but if you've been following this blog you'll be used to that.

Here's an old, but date appropriate, picture of me pretending to be left handed.

And here's a competition for those of you who have real life experiences which would make a good story.

Sally has details of a competition which involves writing by hand. I can do the writing part, finding anyone who can read it is much harder.

12 comments:

  1. So if you'd opted for the wine tasting class your career may have gone in a radically different direction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man... Writing by hand? I only do that when I have to. Writing and then having to transcribe... *shudders* I'd rather do it all at once.

    Unleashing the Dreamworld

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to avoid writing by hand too, Crystal.

      Delete
  3. Hi Patsy - writing with a quill pen too - that makes life even more difficult .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The having no ink made things awkward too, Hilary.

      Delete
  4. Enjoyed your answers, Patsy! Thanks for the link to Sally's comp mention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That uniform is smart. Yo ho ho me hearty.... must have a go at that Prima one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have seen me in my proper hat, Suzy. From a distance, a very long distance, I looked very slightly like Princess Anne.

      Delete
  6. Great interview - have left a comment there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!