Sunday, 23 November 2014

Travelling writer

If you're a travelling writer, (which I am aren't I, Suzy?) this competition is perfect. They want 500 words on how you got into motorhomes. If you had some vague idea people generally got into camper vans through a door of some kind, you'd probably best sit this one out.

Do you have a motorhome or van? (if so, you might like the blog Gary and I are setting up) Or some other interest you'd like me to try and find a competition about? Or do you know of a free to enter competition with an unusual or speciality theme?




9 comments:

  1. Hi Patsy - now those are my kind of roads .. and the van does sound a brilliant idea - having seen yours .. it makes life easy.

    The new blog sounds fun .. good luck with it ...

    Lovely photo and the scenery .. to die for .. blue sky and warmth ..cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's something we've talked about when I retire in ten years. Not sure where I would keep all my guitars though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got two feet...I hike.

    I ride my motorcycle to far locales so that I can hike even more.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, no, and no on all of them. I'd rather have a horse and buggy. (Just kidding!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patsy!
    I just found a short story contest. No fee of course and you win cash.
    http://www.writejobs.info/2014/11/no-entry-fee-short-story-competition.html

    Good luck with your new blog! I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think my hubby would love the idea of a campervan, Patsy, but I like my home comforts too much. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I told my husband I fancied a motorhome he laughed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Hilary I like roads without other vehicles too.

    @ Alex You might have to leave part of your collection at home.

    @ Mac Hiking is good too.

    @ Oscar, getting that on the ferry might prove tricky.

    @ Julia - thanks very much. I didn't know about that one.

    @ Carol, I like mine too. The van is very comfy.

    @ Wendy - he's obviously really happy about the idea. You'd better order one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!