Friday, 28 November 2014

World domination

I thought it was time to update you on the progress of my world domination bid. Actually it's going rather well. You can read an extract of my story in Canadian magazine Ficta Fabula here. Two of my stories have recently appeared in Indian magazine Woman's Era and there should be one soon in Australian magazine That's Life Fast Fiction.

It's making me feel as though I should be laughing manically *mwa ha ha ha* and stroking a cat. Luckily there's one of them in my latest Ireland's Own story. Further updates (should there be any) will appear on my short stories page.

Where next? The world of poetry? Hmmm, perhaps not for me, but if poems are your thing, you might be interested in this competition.

18 comments:

  1. Hi Patsy .. I see you're patsying around ... or in the other one I can think of .. you were blond then?!

    Cheers and happy weekend .. gloomy by the look of it - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your international successes, Patsy. I'm in awe.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to you, Patsy! Great illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are truly an international star. Well done on all your successes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Hilary. I was bonde once, but the other blondes said I was giving them a bad name!

    @ Christine. Thanks! I'm not sure foreign sales are better than UK ones, but it's nice to know lots of different people could be reading my work.

    @ Mac Thank you.

    @ @ Rosemary - good, aren't they?

    @ Maggie - thank you.

    @ Teresa - oh, I do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I surrender, I surrender before it's too late.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news Patsy....going international can't be at all bad ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. many congratulations on the magazine stories! Im so jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  9. How on earth did you hear of these magazines. Patsy - am I missing a trick here?

    ReplyDelete
  10. And I picked up the Woman's Weekly Fiction mag the other day. I thought I'd spotted a typo - your name 3 times!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Patsy. Your success is world wide. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Oscar It's the best way.

    @ Richard All readers are good readers.

    @ Pat - You're doing well with your books

    @ Wendy - some of them are on womawriters blog.

    @ Linda - acceptances are like proverbial buses!

    @ Jan - but spread very thinly

    ReplyDelete
  13. World domination? I think you've succeeded. What's next - outer space?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I can get submission guidelines, Sally I'll give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! And I can say, "I knew her when..."

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your exciting accomplishments, Patsy!
    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!