Sunday, 25 January 2015

Can I just mention ...

This is a blatant advert for my latest short story to be published on Alfie Dog Fiction. You'll let me get away with a self promotional post now and then, won't you?

Listen To Me (and over 100 more of my other stories) are available to download for 39p.

If you've somehow avoided downloading my free short story collection Not a Drop to Drink, you could get that whilst you're on the Alfie Dog site, or download it from Amazon if you prefer.


update! Thanks to Sheila Crosby for reminding me about this novel writing competition. I saw it ages ago and completely forgot about it. It's too good to miss though, so I'm getting an entry together RIGHT NOW!

16 comments:

  1. There is absolutely no shame in self promoting, Patsy. Wishing you success with all that you promote :) I'm an avid supporter and story downloader :) All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve the occasional promotion spot after all the free competitions you helpfully post.

    Good luck with your entry for the novel writing competition, Patsy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 of your stories are o Alfie Dog? WOW! You sure are prolific and it looks like you found a great partner to help you sell them. Wishing you much success!

    (Thanks for commenting on my blog. "Minions" appear in the animated comedy movies Despicable Me (2010) and Despicable Me 2 (2013). They're adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do write a lot - and I've been doing it for quite a while so I have a MASSIVE back catalogue. Now, to find homes for all the rest ...

      Delete
  4. It is indeed fine to self promote from time to time. Congrats on your newest book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joss. Actually this is just a short story, but there is a new book close to completion.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. For many that's part of it I'm sure, but if every post was an advert for my work, it'd make for very dull reading.

      Delete
  6. Self promotion is never a bad thing - by the way - I cannot get over the photo of the horse with a pole stuck in his back. Now I am combing everything for unseen mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, sorry about that, Neil. I expect most people don't notice that kind of thing, but once you do spot something, it's not easy to overlook it.

      Delete
  7. I'm a shameless self promoter and not afraid to say it out loud. So go forth and self promote and prosper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stephen. Maybe I shouldn't feel bad about it as long as I keep it under control.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting!