Friday, 6 February 2015

Fantasy date?

What's your perfect Valentine's date? Mine involves a certain photographer and non fiction writer, a bottle of wine, pizza ... you don't need all the details, you have imaginations.

This describes itself as a romantic novel flowchart and promises to reveal your perfect Valentine's experience. I'm not totally convinced and I'm even less sure they've picked the best possible examples of good romance novels, but it does offer the chance to win a £50 travel voucher.

Do you agree with the result - or can you come up with something better?

Lucy Oliver has details of cut priced reads, plus the chance of winning a kindle fire loaded with books. Now, doesn't that sound like something nice to cuddle up to on a cold winter's night?

10 comments:

  1. I can handle that kind of a date. My wife, pizza, beer, bed... or not! Bed optional.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better than being squished into a noisy, crowded restaurant, I think, Alex.

      Delete
  2. I'm too old to date. I think it's against the law or something. Just ask my wife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll have to be a romantic night in then, Mac.

      Delete
  3. Hubby and I go on a date once a week, so Valentine's Day holds no special appeal. A surprise trip somewhere would be nice though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes get taken on surprise trips. Maggie. Some are very surprising indeed!

      Delete
  4. I like your date--it sounds like the kind hubs and I enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patsy, surely you can do better than pizza? For a special occasion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be a fancy pizza, Frances ... but we might have something else instead.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting!