Thursday, 19 March 2015

Over The Garden Fence

My latest book, another short story collection, will be launched on 3rd April. That's Good Friday which is a traditional gardening day. The stories all have some connection to gardens, gardeners, plants or flowers, so it seemed appropriate. The kindle version is ready for 'pre-order' now.

They'll be a launch party here and on my facebook author page on release date.

If anyone would like me to do a guest post on their blog, or would like to interview me, or is able to tweet or do a facebook share or practically anything else in the way of publicity, that'd be great. *flutters eyelashes*

Over The Garden Fence

Sue fills a room with white carnations to celebrate her twenty-first wedding anniversary. Yvonne looks forward to the garden party and gets hot and bothered by charming Dr Mathews' bedside manner. Maria dreads Valentine's Day with all those red roses to remind her of past hurts.

Maddie longs to visit her brother's wonderful English garden. Dare she go? Luisha Summer was once Lucy Winterbottom, almost everything about her has changed. Does she still love flowers and remember those who aided her success? Old Myrtle promises the kids a trick along with their treats, but they're too greedy to hear the warning.

Adam has the chance to help his hero, PC Mark, and prove himself a worthy deputy if he can only discover who's responsible for stealing a prize-winning marrow and three old roller skates. Will the mystery caller persuade Beverley to make time to smell the flowers? Gran's forget-me-not brooch will lead Mazie to true love... eventually.

Gardens, plants and people all have their stories. Lean over my garden fence and I'll tell you a few.

26 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your newest book! April is going to be here before any of us know it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. March does seem to be whizzing by, Heather.

      Delete
  2. Your garden themed stories sound great. You'd be very welcome to guest on my blog - you should still have my email
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're always welcome to visit my blog. Just mail me and let me know if you'd like to do a quest post or an interview.

    mishagericke(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patsy - so well done on the next book and then getting a Kindle version up and running .. your stories are lovely - down to earth, tell us about life, and are entertaining ... good luck with the launch etc ... Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hilary. That's a really lovely way to describe my stories.

      Delete
  5. Let's give each other a pat on the back for our respective new titles. Woop woop!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems fair, Mac. Not sure about the woops though - I'm British!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations! I'll be sure to mention it that day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great theme. Best of luck with the book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cover. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. With your love of flowers I'm sure the book will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with the book, Patsy. Looking forward to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patsy, will son have a new computer, and then I'd like to talk to you on my blog. Oh, I sound like a headmistress ordering you for a telling off. He he,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're putting me in detention can it be the same day as rugby practise so I can watch them out the window?

      Delete
  12. Patsy, this new short story collection will be extremely successful. I know this because your publishing date is on my birthday! That is one birthday present, I will be treating myself to. Really looking forward to it. All the best!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy birthday for Friday in case I forget!

      The sale will be a birthday present to me too - mine's tomorrow and I'm going to consider all sales for the coming week as birthday presents.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting!