Friday, 17 April 2015

Writer's Abroad

I've been sent these details of a publication opportunity for ex pat writers - Expat Writers Wanted for Writers Abroad Anthology
Opening dates: 1 May – 15 June 2015.
Entrants: Only for expat and former expat writers.
Fiction: up to 1700 words. Flash Fiction: – 500 words. Poems: – 30 lines.
Theme: Light.
Free to enter, all profits from the anthology will be donated to the charity Room to Read, and a Foreword will be written by author, Christopher Allen.
Full submission rules and guidelines: www.writersabroad.com/anthology-submissions-2015.htm

I'm not an ex pat* so I can't enter, but I am a writer and I've been abroad, so you get a picture.

I'm a current Pat(sy) Sorry.

16 comments:

  1. I know someone who fits that category! Will let her know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The internet is amazing, isn't it? Sometimes it seems everyone knows someone who knows everyone else, Alex.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Patsy for sharing this and big thanks Alex for letting me know. I think this will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck if you sub something, Rhonda.

      Delete
    2. Thanks again, my first flash fiction is now submitted.

      Delete
    3. That's great, Rhonda! Do let me know if your piece gets placed.

      Delete
  3. I might have a look at that, Patsy, and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patsy - love the photo .. very snazzy .. and how great you've got a couple of takers for the competition .. matching hat to hair I see!! Cheers and have a happy weekend - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Beverly. It was taken in Greece - we had to climb a lot of steps to get there but it was well worth it.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting!