Friday, 8 May 2015

Fickling

Thanks to Beatrice Charles for passing on the link to this competition from David Fickling Books. There's a chance to get your book published. It can be pretty much any type of book - one with pictures, one with words ...

They don't promise to publish any of the submissions (although they hope to) but the best five will recieve some publicity and someone will be named as the 'Master of the Inkpot 2015' and who wouldn't want that?

Unfortunately I don't have a suitable photograph to illustrate this, so I'm going to pick something at random and claim it's a story prompt. ( You can all knock out a perfectly polished novel between now and the 19th May, can't you?)

12 comments:

  1. Why sure! I just survived the A to Z Challenge - I can do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this competition with us, Patsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just not enough time for me. Thanks, Patsy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plenty of time for me, Tosh, They only want the first three chapters to kick off with, and I've got about 11 'First Three Chapters' hanging about looking for a party to go to. The one I've sent them won't get through anyway, but just looking at it has made me go on with it after a four year break! So my thanks to Beatrice Charles and to you ... again

      Delete
    2. If it's got you working on it, I reckon we can count that as a win!

      Delete
  4. Oh, if only, but thank you for such confidence!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, if only, but thank you for such confidence!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!