Saturday, 6 June 2015

Fiction Addiction

A message from my friend, Sharon Boothroyd (one of the people behind Kishboo Magazine)
"Do you enjoy writing short stories for women's magazines?
Would you like to receive constructive feedback on your work?
Then Fiction Addiction is the place for you!
Fiction Addition is an on-line writing circle. We are a warm, welcoming group and membership is completely FREE.
For more information, please visit my website: www.sbee.orgfree.com 
I look forward to hearing from you!"
Personally I'm not addicted to fiction at all. I could give up anytime. I'm not going to, but I could. Probably ... Talking of not giving up, I have two stories in the current TAB Fiction Feast and an article in Writing Magazine. The article isn't fiction - which proves I can leave it alone for a little while at least.

More info about both on my website.

11 comments:

  1. Well done on both counts, Patsy. You've obviously got the right format where womags are concerned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lizy. I can manage the wrong one quite often too!

      Delete
  2. Congratulation on the latest successes, Patsy.

    And thanks for the link from Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you, just read your article in Writing Magazine...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Patsy, and on your lovely website. My copy of Writing Magazine landed on the mat last week but, as I'm packing to move house, I haven't had a chance to look at it. I'm looking forward now to reading your article this afternoon, when I stop for coffee. Thank you :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was worth writing it just to give you a good excuse for a coffee break, Sharon!

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting!