Saturday, 22 August 2015

Just the tip

Thanks to Sharon Boothroyd of Kishboo magazine for sending me the link to this competition fron Online Writing tips.

You have between 2,000 and 5,000 words to play with and until February for inspiration to strike, International entries are welcomed and there's no theme - so there's no excuse for not having a go. The rest of the site looks interesting too.

Talking of interesting sites, don't forget to read the latest issue of Kishboo (it's free online) and perhaps even think about submitting something for the next issue.
A review of one of my books perhaps ;-)

My writing tip - pointy end of the pen to the paper (or fingertips on keyboard) and get on with it.

14 comments:

  1. Hi Patsy - thanks for highlighting this ... certainly a possibility. And at least 4 months + to think about it ... also the tip for Kishboo ...

    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patsy - as you say, the site looks interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the details, Patsy and Sharon. :-)

    Patsy, that pen isn't purple enough. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks more purple in real life, Carol.

      Delete
  4. I shall take a look at the site, thank you for sharing, and I shall heed your advice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A free to enter competition and plenty of time to come up with something... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - not like me to be so far ahead!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for this - interesting website that I hadn't come across before. I almost didn't click on the link because I know I won't have time for any more competitions this year, but couldn't resist a quick look. So, thanks also for the first item on my 2016 to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops, sorry for adding to your distractions, Linda.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting!