Monday, 24 August 2015

Newsletter


I'm experimenting with both technology and marketing. Part of that involves setting up a mailing list and, eventually, sending out newsletters.

If you'd like to be a guinea pig either click here for the pretty purple version of the sign up form, or add your details below. In either case you'll be sent a confirmation email and you'll need to click the link on that. You'll be able to unsubscribe at any time if you no longer wish to see the newsletters.

If you'd like to receive occasional email newsletters from me, just add your details below.

* indicates required
Email Format




14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not quite, Wendy - a few kind guinea pigs gave it a try before I went too public with it.

      First today though!

      Delete
  2. Just signed up, Patsy! I quite like doing and receiving a newsletter, although I'm way behind with mine at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm signed up to yours, Rosemary. Doing that was one of the things which prompted me to have a try.

      Delete
  3. Have signed up, Patsy. Am looking forward to receiving it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jan. I suppose that means I need to get on and write something.

      Delete
  4. Everyone is starting a newsletter now. ;) I signed up! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Newsletters are a must-do nowadays.I was happy to be a guinea pig. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do seem to have become popular, Carol.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting!