Friday, 14 August 2015

Results!

Congratulations to Claire Chappel who won the Max Gate flash fiction competition after finding out about it from this blog. You can read her excellent winning story here.

The picture shows the attic windows Claire mentions in her story.

And congratulations to ... er ... me for coming third in Spintinglers July competition. You can read my entry here. Spinetinglers have a new competition every month and offer cash przes from £100 to £25.

The winner of my notebook competition will be announced in a few days ...


16 comments:

  1. Excellent, well done, Patsy. It's been a while since I entered Spinetinglers. Will have to look at them again.
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Just read your story and got the tingle. Enjoyed Claire's story too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Patsy for the mention. Glad I follow your great blog. Congratulations to you too. I love a good ghost story so am looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know about your win. Obviously I'd have preferred to win myself, but failing that it's nice to know I've been a little bit of help towards someone else's success.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on third place.
    And that is really cool that someone won a contest after reading about it here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was quite cool too, Alex (even though she beat me!)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations, Pasty :-) And congratulations to Claire too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed Claire's story. I tried to read yours Patsy but I had to register first and am awaiting approval. Congratulations to you both.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!