Monday, 14 September 2015

Purple pumpkin

This site has a monthly short story competition with varying word counts and a different word of phrase to be incorporated. There's a €10 prize, plus the winner and their story will be feature on the website and on social media.

The word count for September is 900 and the key word is chocolate. I don't grow pumpkins and I've eaten all the chocolate, but I can always do purple. These are autumn crocus.

Purple Pumkin are also open to a wide variety of book submissions.

7 comments:

  1. I really though you were going to show a picture of a purple pumpkin. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, chocolate. But alas, I've eaten all the chocolate in the house too. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really expected the flowers to b e sprinkled in chocolate you know, Patsy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nifty link there. I didn't know you could get Autumn crocuses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing Patsy...I'm off chocolate coz I'm trying to lose weight, but I love the colour purple and pumpkin soup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thought you were joking about the Purple Pumpkin website!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!