Saturday, 5 December 2015

The Art of Losing

This anthology is a collection of short stories, all on the theme of loss. Ironically all the stories are prize winners from the regular competitions run by Thinkerbeat.

I was a winner, so have a story in the collection.

Thinkerbeat keep coming up with new competition ideas - and they're all free for site members (joining the site is also free). At the moment there's one running with a $23 prize, plus inclusion in the online magazine.

Daniel tells me there will be four major competitions next year, all with cash prizes. From what I've seen so far he won't stop at that. This year he's added interesting extras such as having your lyrics set to music or script illustrated.

For more information about the site and anthology, plus its creator, here's interview with Daniel White

16 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting Patsy, and hadn`t heard of them before - shall dive in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the art down. My shoes. My glass. My glasses. My tablet... ... ... ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting interview of a talented man. Thinkerbeat is a new site to me, thanks, Patsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patsy - well done .. and more competitions to enter next year. Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hilary.

      Yep, looking forward to the competitions.

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the win, Patsy. I signed up to Thinkerbeat a few weeks ago, but too busy to do much more than have a look round the site and see what other people are doing on there. I'll try to participate more in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!