Saturday, 16 January 2016

A healthy future

Thanks to Marion for passing on the details of this competition. I'm not quite sure if I've mentioned it before as there seem to have been quite a few sci-fi competitions recently which have some kind of medical theme. Either I keep looking at the same ones or this is some new trend.

As it's free to enter, gives lots of prompts and ideas and has cash prizes for up to twenty entrants, starting with £300 for first place, I thought it was worth the risk of repeating myself.

Personally I stick to old fashioned remedies whenever possible. A good curry cures all kinds of minor ailments.

7 comments:

  1. Lol, I love the idea that a good curry cures so many things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true, Deborah. Well, it might be. Worth a try, anyway.

      Delete
  2. This comp isn't for me, but I agree about curry - especially if the ingredients include ginger, garlic and turmeric which are all very good for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this, Patsy. I too agree about curry curing most things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspect it may be a reventative too, Rosemary so it's also a good thing to eat when we feel fine.

      Delete
    2. Preventative I meant - clearly it doesn't help against typos!

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting!