Monday, 25 January 2016

Kishboo

The latest issue of Kishboo magazine is out. It's free to read and there are articles by writers, 20 short stories and a few poems  and book reviews too.

In each issue there's a free to enter poetry competition, with two £5 prizes. There's also a short story competition. There's a £3 entry fee for that. Four prize winners are selected by public vote, with two further entries recieving an Editor's choice award of £15.

I have a story in the current competition. You can read (and vote for it!) here.

27 comments:

  1. It's a great little magazine. Good luck with your story, Patsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding us of this, Patsy - good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to keep up with everything isn't it, Rosemary. Worth it for this one though, I think.

      Delete
  3. One of my favourite e-zines. Good luck with your story, Patsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely little story and I have just voted. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patsy - good luck .. Kishboo - great name .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I do, Mac. Gotta keep out of trouble somehow.

      Delete
  7. I haven't heard of this magazine. Thanks for sharing! Heading on over to vote. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I voted for your story, Patsy because it was such an enjoyable read. Very best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this! Always on the lookout for good magazines to read. I am perusing it now! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!