Monday, 11 January 2016

Short sounds

Soundworks are running another of their short story competitions, with the prize of having the piece recorded by actors and published on the site. You may send as many entries as you like, will retain copyright (although Soundworks will own copyright of the actual recording) and can submit previously published work.

When I mentioned the last competition I thought it sounded like fun and sent in one of my stories. It's been shortlisted!

Suppose that means I should have another try.

15 comments:

  1. How nice to have a competition that accepts previously published work. I'm not usually one for competitions but this one seems definitely worth a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah...go back and get that shot at an oblique.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, but I could be gone some time. I'm not exactly sure where I took it.

      Delete
  3. That would be cool. Congratulations on the short list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being shortlisted, Patsy. I should imagine it would be great to hear your work read out by actors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, Patsy, I meant to have a go and completely forgot. Might do that this time. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Patsy. Hope Uncle Mick wins it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on having your story shortlisted! I hope it makes the cut. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!