Saturday, 26 March 2016

101

Thanks to Daniel White from Thinkerbeat for letting me know about 101 words. The site wants you to write stories of ... go on, guess ... yep 101 words! If you've grasped that part, the rest should be easy.

In exchange for your lovingly edited story, they'll provide feedback. If they like the story, it will be featured on the site and if they really, really like it you could win an Amazon gift card.

The submitted work must be unpublished, but I couldn't see any other entry restrictions.

I think there are 101 crocus here, but I may have counted the yellow on in the bottom left twice.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this, Patsy. I was initially confused because I clicked on the Thinkerbeat link and wondered why I couldn't find the comp... duh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hardly ever do daft things like that, Susan. Once an hour at the most ...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. In the whole patch there probably are, Alex.

      Delete
  3. I counted 202, and I checked twice:) Thanks for the link. Thinkerbeat, even I can manage that many words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you checked twice, I'm going to take your word for it, Suzy.

      Delete
  4. Love the spring photo - have a wonderful Easter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!