Monday, 28 March 2016

She's a good egg

Beatrice is getting eggcellent at tracking down competitions to share on this blog and has found another smasher.

Come on, scramble yourselves and get cracking on this one  ... (What? It's Easter - I'm pretty sure that means you have to let me off terrible egg-based puns.)

You have until mid June to write the required 750 words and don't have to shell out for an entry fee. First prize is €50. Unpublished fiction only, but I think that's the only restriction.

10 comments:

  1. Sounds simple.
    That's a lot of cracked eggs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is simple, Alex. Perhaps not easy, but quite simple.

      Delete
  2. If only I was as good at entering competitions as I am at finding them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heart attacks waiting to happen. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably best not to eat quite that many at one time, Oscar.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting!