Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Winning Ways

I'm delighted to have another article in Writing Magazine. This time it's on 101 Ways to Win With Writing Competitions.

Appropriately enough it's in the 2016 competition guide, which is free with the April issue (out now).




There's the usual mix of inspirational articles and good advice throughout the magazine as well as details of hundreds of writing competitions. 

If you're at all interested in entering writing competitions, it would be worth getting a copy.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You certainly know how to find them and win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm better at the former than the latter, Alex - but I do my best.

      Delete
  2. Well done you! I've just received my copy and have had a look...Very informative, and I notice you've had a comment on the letters page about a previous article which was very helpful too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Informative, that's me! (I'm sure that's what people really mean when they say I never shut up)

      Delete
  3. Went and bought a copy yesterday. Good article from you, Patsy. Love the fun ideas as well as the serious, eg how a win can help burn off calories. And two shout-outs for you on the letters' page. Well done on this and previous articles which clearly help and inspire a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The letters are lovely, Beatrice. I'm so pleased people find the articles interesting/useful.

      Delete
  4. Hi Patsy ... well done and you're obviously totally involved with all writerly things ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, Patsy, congrats! I get info on comps from a different mag, but I've yet to work into finding time to enter them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will severely hamper your chances of winning, Oscar.

      Delete
  6. congrats Patsy, well deserved. Enjoying your blog as ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!