Friday, 15 April 2016

Go away

If you go away and write about it, you could win £2000 of travel vouchers in this competition. You don't even need to go far as there's a 'close to home' category.

Nationality restrictions apply, which seems odd given the subject matter.

Oh look, I do believe I've created another excuse to post some of my travel pictures! Hopefully we'll be going back here quite soon ...



If it's warm enough for swimming in the sea, I'll try and get one of me doing that with my eyes open.

15 comments:

  1. It has been far too long since I swam in the sea. I love the pictures, Patsy. Thanks for telling us about the competition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too long for me too, Nicola! (I'm a rubbish swimmer so need to find shallow bits)

      Delete
  2. There's some of that of the last shot around these parts all year round. Just saying. *wink* ...eyes open and eyes closed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I reckon you edge it on warm water. Don't you have lots of crocodillygators though - or aren't they in the sea?

      Delete
  3. Yay, thanks for the link... I'm eligible for a change (Fiji was often a problem!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Patsy. I've passed this to my son. He can write about travelling in South America.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, glad it's useful for someone, Rosemary.

      Delete
  5. I'm going to Canada next month, but I don't think I'll be swimming in the sea - or any of thoeir cold lakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably wise, Liz. Hope you have a great time on dry land though!

      Delete
  6. I'll try it again. I can see someone STANDING on the bluff in the bottom pic. I wonder who it could be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better to miss the T from Standing than the L from bluff, Oscar.

      Sorry, don't know who it is in the picture, but you're right there's someone else there.

      Delete
  7. You're swimming?... in the sea?... in April?...in England?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!