Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Guilty secrets?

If you're not exactly a domestic goddess and don't mind people knowing, then you might like to try this free entry competition. There is a prize, but I suspect that only those who have to use a lot of imagination for their entry will find it appealing.

Couldn't see any obvious restrictions on entry, but it does seem to be aimed at women and they're based in the UK and the prize will be posted.

Thanks to Jacqueline Cooper, for letting me know about this.

I was going to illustrate the post with a picture of my unwashed dishes, but Gary got there first so you'll have to make do with a bowl of sudsy water. (Yes, I have a tidy husband. Please don't hate me.)

14 comments:

  1. you lucky thing! My husband just leaves everything near the sink. I'm sure he thinks they wash themselves :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my defence, I do know someone does it - even if I'm rarely that someone.

      Delete
  2. I got so engrossed in t4w site that I nearly forgot to reply. Why oh why is it regarded as OK to be sloppy around the house and Domestic Goddess is almost a dirty word. I feel I have to apologise for dusting these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem that people are becoming almost proud of their untidy habits, Maggie.

      Delete
  3. I don't like dishes sitting in the sink either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither do I really, Alex - I'm just easily distracted.

      Delete
  4. Talented AND tidy? Sounds like you won the husband lottery! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My OH does the dishes and then leaves the cutlery in the soapy water...I suppose I can't have perfection... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sounds better at the job than me, Carol.

      Delete
  6. You are very lucky... but I suspect you already know that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, Susan! - and he'd remind me if I forgot ;-)

      Delete
  7. Send your hubby over to my house and he can do some tidying up here. My wife and I have an agreement about the dishes - I have to do 'em.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have an agreement too, Oscar. I make the mess, he clears it up. At least, I've agreed to it ...

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting!