Saturday, 4 June 2016

Way back when

If you fancy blogging about education, you might like to enter this competition and be in with a chance to win up to $2,500.

The themes are here.

At school (see - that links to education) the subject I got the highest grade for was history. I got an A and back then, that's the highest grade you could get. I digress and have forgotten where this was going, except that I intended to end up with another excuse to post castle pictures. Let's just pretend that happened, OK?







20 comments:

  1. Those are generous prizes. I may give this one a go. Better link to the 4 themes may be this: http://www.nuhafoundation.org/home/bloggingprizes_english/adult

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning images. You are really good with a camera. And castles are history, so it fits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love castles. Aren't we lucky to live in a country with so many?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures of lovely castles :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surprised that none of the castles look anything like our home in Wyoming - shocking :-) Great photos of a wonderful subject.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More of your fine photography! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, although I'm a teacher and I have strong views on education, this is a tough one. I will have to think about it. Good thing the deadline is some way ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not an easy competition, Charlie.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the link, Patsy - looks quite interesting. Love the castles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Rosemary - oh, you probably guessed.

      Delete
  9. Fantastic pictures, Patsy. Whenever I visit a castle it makes me want to write stories of knights and battles and fair maidens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm often tempted to write something historical, Julie. Perhaps oddly, I very rarely do.

      Delete
  10. I love your pictures of castles, Patsy. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!