Monday, 26 September 2016

Temporary residency?

Thanks to Beatrice Charles for passing on the details of this competition from the Scottish book trust.  Entry is quite restricted. As Beatrice puts it...

You almost qualify for this one:

Live in Scotland (do camper vans count?)
Over 40 (just)
Not yet published (oops, not for you then)






Rats. Almost, but not quite! Such a shame as the prize is excellent - nine months of mentoring, a two week retreat and £2,000. 

Ah well, I've had the retreat part already.

If you really do qualify, don't think too long before applying - you only have a couple of days.



5 comments:

  1. Love your photos, Patsy - I see you don't want to go home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats a castle and a cow with personality on a Monday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid I only qualify with one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patsy - flunked on all three - I'm not much good for that competition ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm out. I like the spires rising from the water, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!