Friday, 27 January 2017

Get going

This competition from Travelex and Penguin is for a 'travel savvy' short story. The prize is £1,500 plus a session with a Penguin editor.

Hmmm, I'm very keen on travel, writing and competitions, so how come I don't do any travel writing and just use these competitions as an excuse to bore you with my holiday photos?

If that doesn't appeal, you make like this poetry competition which offers a $200 first prize.

As usual, both competitions are free to enter.

11 comments:

  1. If they actually want a story rather than a travel article, I might have somehitng half-ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great competitions...man, I'd love to get paid in Pounds Sterling:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, I fancy the short story competition.
    I'll also circulate to my writing group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patsy, nothing to lose and everything to gain!

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting!