Friday, 3 November 2017

Book busking

This is me in action 'book busking' as a small part of the Bristol literary festival. I read a couple of stories from my collection Slightly Spooky Stories I.











 While I was there I met up with some writing friends and attended an interesting talk on self publishing. That was realistic about the difficulties we Indy authors face, but it hasn't entirely put me off!

From Bristol we went castle spotting in Wales and then spent hallowe'en listening to owls, watching the mist shrouded moon and photographing abbey ruins.








12 comments:

  1. Very cool!
    And cool where you spent Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patsy - lovely to see you 'busking' away. Wonderful photos and Halloween under the owl filled trees with abbey and castle walls nearby - couldn't really want anything else - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, Patsy. I like the one of you busking - and the 4th and 6th pictures really "speak" to me! Not sure what they're saying mind :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Book busking is such a lovely term. And Bristol is a lovely city. I lived there for a year when I was studying at Bristol Poly and you have reminded me that I must go back one day for a visit.

    marion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!