Saturday, 9 February 2019
Help with writing non-fiction
Would you like to get personal advice from Alex Gazzola, an expert on breaking into the magazine non-fiction market, and be in with a chance to win one of his helpful books on the subject? As you're still reading I'm going to assume you do!
Taking part is simple – just put your question in a comment to this blog. Alex will be back on 1st of March with answers.
a blog to help writers, especially new writers, of non-fiction to avoid making mistakes and improve their chances of success. He's also written two books on the subject (and lots of other interesting books). Alex knows what he's talking about – I've had more than one piece of non-fiction writing accepted for publication thanks to the help and encouragement he shares in these ways.
One of the people who've asked a question will be awarded their choice of either Alex Gazzola's book 50 Mistakes Beginner Writers Make or 50 More Mistakes Beginner Writers Make, which he'll post to them.
1. Anyone may ask a question about breaking into non-fiction writing for magazines, by posting it as a comment to this post.
2. In order to be eligible to win the free book you must include your name with the question – don't supply your address yet.
3. The closing date for questions/entries is 19th February.
4. The answers and name of the winner will be posted on this blog on 1st March.
5. The winner of the book will be asked to supply a postal address for the book to be sent to. It will be dispatched shortly after that information is received.