Sunday 4 June 2023

Where to find me

This blog is no longer regularly updated, but I am still blogging, and writing, and now I'm learning to swim in the sea.

If you'd like to learn more about me and my writing, you can follow the blog on my website, or sign up to my newsletter (and get a free short ebook).

If you're a writer and would like links to free entry writing competitions, information about submitting fiction to magazines, other writing news and opportunities, plus that chance (via the comments) to chat with other writers, then visit the Womagwriter blog.

My little, free collection of short stories is available from Amazon and Apple here, and other retailers here.

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Dig the goggles!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Patsy - I'm trying to catch my tail ... and have now subscribed to your newsletter - I prefer not to do FB. Love that photo - good one for future life??!! Lots of fun ideas to come from it, and stories ... congratulations on learning to swim - bad enough when I was a kid, and definitely not my forte now. Cheers to you both - Hilary

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time
a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment.

Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
Appreciate it!

Patsy said...

@ unknown - sorry, no I can't. I don't have any control over, or even see, the list of people who subscribe to this blog. However, as I no longer post here, hopefully you won't get any more of those messages.