Wednesday 11 April 2018

Destination

A destination is a place to which a person, or thing, is going.













You already knew that, didn't you? I expect you also realised, as soon as you spotted it, that I'd only picked the word in order to provide an excuse to post more of my travel pictures.










Is the destination of your novel somewhere on the bestseller list? If you think it has that potential, you've already got a lot of it done and it happens to have a theme of new beginnings, you might like to enter it into this competition.


Do you recognise any of these destinations?





4 comments:

Susan A Eames said...

He he - and who can blame for wanting an excuse to post those gorgeous pics? I think I liked the first one the most.

Susan A Eames at
Travel, Fiction and Photos

Patsy said...

That's Old Lachlan castle, near Colintrave, Susan.

marialynch said...

Have sent in an entry to that competition this week. Lovely pictures.

Patsy said...

Good luck, Maria!