Wednesday 12 September 2018

Mull

Mull can mean to think ponderously or deeply. E.g. Patsy mulled over an idea for her next novel. I do a lot of mulling.












Alternatively it's a soft muslin fabric, a layer of humus, or the practice of heating liquid, usually wine, with spices to make a delicious warming drink.








There's a good reason for Mull being today's word of the week – it's the Scottish island in the inner Hebrides where the mobile writing retreat is currently located.









3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Giving you many photo opportunities and hopefully inspiration!

Charlie said...

I've only recently come across your blog, Patsy, and I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying your posts. Thank you for inspiring me!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Patsy - gorgeous part of the world with your pics ... cheers Hilary